Declarations of Conformity
Declaration of Conformity 2022
How does the warranty apply to my Douze cargo bike?
For your cargo bike, the components and the frame are guaranteed for two years against manufacturing defects. The warranty is applicable:
- If the bike was bought to a Douze Cycles dealer or a Douze Cycles Technical Center.
- In case of normal use of your cargo bike only, defined in the General Conditions of Use.
- To the first owner of the bike. In case of resale, the warranty is not transferable.
- The specific and professional uses of Douze cargo bikes are subject to restrictions.
The warranty does not apply:
- Parts subject to wear.
- In case of insufficient maintenance or carelessness.
- In case of accident or excessive action on the bicycle components, including exposure to fire, chemicals, excessive humidity, salty or acidic atmosphere.
- In case of major modifications made to the bicycle without authorization from Douze Cycles.
- In case of bad use, without comply with technical and safety standards.
I have a problem with a product bought to a dealer
If you have any problem, please contact your Douze Cycles dealer or Douze Cycles Technical Center with your invoice. The warranty starts from the date of invoice. Your contact will reach our after-sales service to solve your issue.
I have a problem with a product bought on the online store
If you have any problem, log into your account and clic on the order conserned to contact our after-sales service.
How does the warranty apply to a product bought to the online store?
The warranty starts from the date of invoice. Accessories and components are guaranteed for two years against manufacturing defects.